Saturday, 6 July 2013

On a Money Making Spree with INDIPLUM!

I was completely broke. I checked my wallet and had a ten rupee note in it. My saving grace. I had a whole week ahead of me till the pocket money day and my survival chances? Zero. Every teenager's story? Right. But not every "lucky" teenager's story. When I had lost all hopes, INDIPLUM came running to my rescue. The boss of online shopping sites. 

No matter how disturbing it is to do , I am still going to share my little secret with you of Making Money with Indiplum. I followed some quick steps which were easy to implement and I could see myself getting rich! And this is what I exactly did when I first started out : 

  • Like every other person on this planet I too am active on Facebook and signed it through FB to the official INDIPLUM website.
  • Dragged the PLUM IT button to the bookmark bar. Created a board and gave it a catchy title.
  • Started looking for stuff that I would actually want to wear from sites like Jabong, Myntra, Fashionara etc. 
  • Chose the best picture of the clothes or the accessory and clicked right on PLUM IT.



I plummed at least 20 objects and kept going because I was , well, addicted. And then the status updates began. Sending out links to my girlfriends, coxing them to buy stuff from my boards. I was rewarded for each of my plummed products that was purchased from a user and life became easier. 


Most of you would be like "Oh, this is great..but I think I will pass" but its NOT everyday that you come across something as great a way to make moolah as this! Log onto Indiplum and make your boards now like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment