Bored of the blacks and whites I decided to change my drab and dull wardrobe for the summer and gave in to the temptation of the serene greens, the hot pinks, the playful shades of orange and the vibrant yellow! To be honest, I am a huge fan of the color blocking trend and it was time I had introduced my viewers to it. Welcoming the summer in perky and colorful outfits would be the perfect beginning of a bright chromatic summer.
Since you know Indiplum has the answer to all your wishes, it has just come up with beautiful outfits to jazz up your summer. Shoes, bags,dresses, accessories in all possible colors. You name it, they have it.
To color block your outfit you need to pick two contrasting colors which at the same time must not look awful, but would easily blend in with each other. If you've just begun experimenting then start with bright,psychedelic accessories or a different colored pair of shoes. You could also choose a dress with different and bold colors. You can also own the articles in the collage by just logging onto Indiplum and choose from humongous range of clothes and accessories. Happy Colorblocking!
And if you though that I would miss the DIY tip then, my friend, you're mistaken! Its my favorite part and I know your's too. So here's an easy yet stylish DIY tip for you to try at home!
I hope this awesome step by step tutorial works for you! Keep reading for more tips. Till then, keep wishing and Indiplum will make your wishes come true!


No comments:
Post a Comment