Sunday, 12 May 2013

Going Ethnic.

The thing that attracts me the most towards fashion is that it lets you be. You choose the way you want to be seen. You don't always have to look perfect or chic or downright sexy. Sometimes simple little things make all the difference. Or sometimes forgetting the thigh high boots and the leather jeans and going for something more subtle and serene does wonders. Well I think by now you've guessed it - Being Ethnic is something I totally love and Indiplum always makes it easier.



Just as I had finished watching my favorite movie "Confessions of a shopaholic" it struck me that I had to attend a cousin's wedding the coming week. And yeah, I guess you know what followed- Panic Attacks. I turned my wardrobe upside down and still found nothing to wear. And that's when Indiplum came to my rescue. Anarkalis, Lehengas, Bollywood Replicas and bright happy sarees just awakened the Indian in me! So I picked the perfect outfit for my cousin's wedding and felt the need to share it with my fellow fashionistas. 







Vibrant anarkali in orange, gold and pearl earrings, pink and orange clutch and understated off white lace pumps. You could get it ALL. Yes, all you need to do is just pick out your favorite stuff on Indiplum and the next thing you know - You're wearing it.  Screams perfect. A nice hairdo and you're ready to rock the ethnic look. 


Now here comes the DIY tip of the day!

Adorn your wrists with this easy and gorgeous DIY bracelet. You could use attractive beads in any color. I chose neon. 




Shop from Indiplum and be the talk of the town. Keep it stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment